Join Us this Summer!
Figure Skate Chicago‘s ice skating summer camp provides an opportunity for children aged 5 and up to enhance their mastery of skating skills through on-ice and off-ice training. Beginner and intermediate skaters work on technical skills to advance to higher skating levels, while competitive skaters spend time working on their freestyle routines. Brand new beginner skaters are welcome!
While we train hard during summer camp, we also make sure that our young skaters are having fun as they gain confidence and build friendships.
On the last day of summer camp, skaters are invited to participate in a skating exhibition as parents/guardians watch from the bleachers (bring your cameras!). Afterwards, we celebrate with a bowling and pizza party at Diversey River Bowl.
Monday thru Friday, 1 or 2 weeks, Jul 31-Aug 11, 8:15am-1:00pm.
(Would you like to try summer camp for one day? Drop-ins are welcome!)
Johnny’s IceHouse East, 1350 W Madison St, Chicago, IL 60607.
- 8:15am – 8:45am: warm-up at Johnny’s IceHouse East.
- 9:00am – 11:00am: on-ice training at Johnny’s IceHouse East.
- 11:00am – 1:00pm: off-ice training at Skinner Park on Monroe St.
- Skating Exchibition on Friday, August 11th, 9:30am – 11:00am
- Bowling and Pizza party on Friday, August 11th, 11:30am – 1:30pm
- 2 weeks, 8:15am-1pm, $1,280.
- 2 weeks without off-ice, 8:15am-11am, $1,030.
- 1 week, 8:15am-1pm, $640.
- 1 week without off-ice, 8:15am-11am, $515.
- 1 day, 8:15am-1pm, $130.
- 1 day without off-ice, 8:15am-11am, $105.
Need More Information?
If you have additional questions, please complete the form below to request skater-specific information. Irma Sveiteryte, Founder and Head Coach, will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.