Follow these steps to create an account with Figure Skate Chicago:
1. Head over to our account management portal, hosted by Mindbody.
2. If you have an existing Mindbody account, sign-in with your Mindbody email and password and skip to Step 7. Otherwise, please click on Create account.
3. Enter information for account owner. This person must be an adult in charge of booking and paying for all skaters associated with the account.
4. If you’re registering a child skater, click Add family to enter the child’s name.
5. If you’re registering only yourself as an adult skater, click Create account without family.
6. Verify email address by clicking on message sent to your email.
7. Sign-in to your new account to complete your profile information. Make sure to enable email messages for account management and reminders and schedule changes to receive further instructions on how to book your first skating lesson.
Need More Information?
If you have additional questions, please complete the form below to request skater-specific information. Irma Sveiteryte, Founder and Head Coach, will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.